The Zer Conca Newspaper

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Virginia my favourite triunfito!

Hello I'm Jacob and today I'm here to talk about Operación Triunfo.
If you see the program, you know that she sings very well.
YES! I'm talking about Virginia, my favourite triunfito.
She is 25 years old and she has a degree in Musical Education.
She has beautiful eyes, they're blue. She is very beautiful.
In one section of the web www.operaciontriunfo.com, you can discover that Virginia is the most pretty and elegant woman.

If you don't see her, go to the web, see videos in youtube or see the gala on Tuesdays at 10.00 o'clock. And if she is your favourite triunfito, vote Virginia sending messages with SALVAR(space)VIRGINIA at 5557, or phone at 905 445 282.
She is in your hands.
Jacob


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home