The Zer Conca Newspaper

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Summer Holidays






In August I went to Galicia, there are my dogs and cats. I went to walk with my dog a lot of kilometres. My dogs called Covi & Moro. Moro is black, he's a "Labrador", and Covi is a"Pastor Alemán" ,Covi is light brown and black. There're beautiful and good, I love them.



In September I went to Barcelona, in Barcelona I went to IMAX and a dogs park too. In Barcelona I meet Núria's aunt and she's dog: Flauta. And in fron of the dogs park there is the Camp Nou!!!!!!!!!!!!! In that moment I'm very happy.But I couldn't see any football player neider Víctor Valdés.


Lara

1 Comments:

Blogger Barberà de la Conca Reporters said...

This is my pictures!!!!!!
I like more the picture of Galicia!!!

god bye


LARA GARCIA CARNERO

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home