The Zer Conca Newspaper

Thursday, April 08, 2010

MY COMPOSITION

Easter is great because I can do a lot of things. I usually got up at eight o'clock,
but I never at ten o'clock. Every day I went to play with my friends. On Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday my brother Joan and my cousin Marc went to a Campus
of Futbol Club Barcelona. On Monday, me, my brother Ramon and my mum went
to Valls to the supermarket, in the afternooon we went to the park.
On Tuesday we
went to la Selva del Camp to the swimming pool, in this swimming pool there are
five or six pools, this swimming pool is fantastic.
On Thurday Joan and Marc went
to the zoo and to the museum of chocolate, in the evening Joan went to Barberà.
Me and my mum went shopping at Reus. On Friday I went to my friend's house to had
dinner in a big room with a lot of people. On Sunday I went to had lunch with my family
and I ate the mona.

Easter is fantastic !!!

By Maria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home